Eight horrible years of the chief empty suit’s deliberate dismanteling and destruction of our society is coming to an end. No longer will we have a *cough, cough* leader *hack, spit* that does not believe in the exceptionalism of America. A very succint sad commentary of the people who elected him don’t you think? Our MSM and the other TPTB believe in disintegrating our country, our society, our neighborhoods and our homes. Again another sad commentary about the people who elected him the prior two elections.
Did you know that DC voted overwhelmingly for Hillary? 92.8% for her!!
Drain the swamp indeed!!!!
First round of suggestions I submitted at the Trump website for making America great again.
1. term limits on Congress (senators and house) that they can not hold a position in Congress for longer than 12 years in their lifetime.
2. Members of Congress salary must be no higher than the average salary of employed citizens as identified as employed by so-called government official numbers such as the same source data used to determine the % of unemployment each month.
3. True completely transparent % of unemployed citizens in the USA each month. Not stacking the data to eliminate impact of the high number of actual unemployed individuals. For example making sure that the formula for determining the % is true and put in such a way that the average citizen can understand it.
4. Concise top/executive level synopsis each month on the budget and actual spending of the federal government as well as the request put to state and county governments to follow in this standardization of transparency.
5. At least a 50% increase in the federal income tax dependent/s deduction from the gross wages earned. More suggestions to follow…
For future reference (see “I told you so”)
1.. FED will raise interest rates if a Republican candidate becomes President in the USA.
2. The Federal Deficit will start growing again if and when the Republican nominee begins winning in the polls for the next election. Over 200 days in which the Federal Deficit has NOT GROWN one penny.
3. In the era of the next non-Democrat President we will see an economy and market free fall far worse than that of 2008.
Note these are not because of bad Republican candidates or Republican conservative policies, it is simply because they are not liberal Democrats.
4. Our Muslim President – chief empty suit – has provided his Muslim-brothers what is needed for Iran to continue and increase terrorism against the nation of Israel. And with the treaty signed, sealed and delivered to his favorite ayatollah he can say his Muslim embracing policies are accomplished. And he smirks when he will see Netanyahu – if ever again.
5. Iran within five years will have and successfully tested and brandish its nuclear weapon.
Back to the USA
6. Christians will face significant persecution in our country within the next ten years. I am talking weak preferential inconveniences. I am referring to financial and economical policies affecting people who identify themselves as Christians. And churches in the USA will lose their tax-exemption status.
That’s all for now.
For the past six months I have thought about writing just about every day but then when I consider the content which is usually driven by the news events of the day I end before starting – in frustration. Many of the problems in the USA is direct result of policies and laws based on a erred philosophy of some sort (see for example: liberal political philosophy and their many agendas to reshape our country in their immoral and self-indulgent minds). America – the people – are getting what they deserve and it will get MUCH worse. The individuals, who should have been alert, sober and effective in safeguarding a more moral and servant-leadership way of life, went MIA.
Do you realize the preceding 116 words sums up the whole situation? And in this, the liberal IS being sober, alert and safeguarding against a more moral, conservative attempt to correct matters. This has been and will continue to be a very real battle of philosophies, politics, mentalities, and spiritual warfare in high places. “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” [Ephesians 6:12] Again, matters are going to get MUCH worse here in the USA.
Then to look across the rest of the world and honestly there is no wonder why things are playing out in so many different ways but all with the same effect of masses being fed up with their governments or other countries. No wonder because all of these countries long ago kicked God out of their way of life. So – it is no wonder.
I am sure the reality of ISIS is because of Obama’s policies, “bent” and lack of true leadership. I know he and his posse point at Bush and the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. Obama’s bent. This cancer (ISIS) would be aggressively dealt with in the very beginning by wise true leadership. You can disagree with me, which is fine. A man who does not believe in an exceptional America and has aggressively tried to remove and hinder ways for the exceptionalism to impact correctly our country and the world does not have the moral and ethical right to judge against our nation. The truth is he should not be our president but the majority of the voting population of our country have went the way of gimmicks, coolness, fads and desperate need of popularity. Join the gang. Period. Drink the Kool-Aid, everyone else is.
We have got to change things here. If you are a parent, you of all people should be doing everything you can to put the garbage back in the garbage cans and take the garbage to corner to be removed from impacting your home, neighborhood, subdivision, city (get the point?).
We HAVE GOT to change things here.
Drudge Report today at 7:23 PM EST
I can hear the man saying “Wait, (pause) wait for it…”
Despite the current administration’s spinning and the general support of MSM, all is not well here in the USA financially and/or economically.
Don’t even get me going about politically or spiritually.
AP article today:
Amid the constant story lines that the economy is recovering is the unreported story of depitalism. And now again a story bubbles to the top pointing to the driver behind any gains (however small) that are actual is buying on credit. See when the economy started falling I had wrote that what was going on was the idea of households living within their means. They were taking rebates and other shenanigans and either saving it or paying off debt. But with a society that’s entertainment industry is funded by MARKETING to the audience (a.k.a. consumer) stuff they don’t have and often stuff that they don’t need, it was only a matter of time than the belt was gonna snap under the pressure. (Heck of a monkey on there back day in and day out!)
Wait for it, soon another so called bubble is gonna bop and then all the market correction and contrived rhetoric will go into spin.
The government who so desperately wants to be everyone’s parent (i.e. dependent on them) has well taught everyone that living beyond your means is okay as well as the antiquated idea of generations past use of a tool called a budget. Why would the dependents be expected to do something that the leadership of our country can’t do?
The real unemployment number for 2013: 36.8%