- Allow anyone into our country.
- Remove the right to bear arms from law abiding citizens.
From the Victory Girls Blog
Kudos to Matthew Continetti column on “Donald Trump and the New American Patriotism”.
2 cents: Also it was great to have a President of the USA not refer to himself over a hundred times while pontificating for a long time.
Great to have a President of the USA who wants to put the focus on the national interest of our country instead of the global interest of TPTB.
Article below and link here.
Donald Trump’s inaugural address was a stirring call for national unity and a declaration of war against the establishment in Washington, D.C. The speech was vintage Trump: politically incorrect, critical of both parties, amped up, biting, strongly delivered, and wildly ambitious. Anyone who believed Trump would change his beliefs or style when he assumed the office of the presidency was proven wrong. He’s not going to change. And he’s not going to let up.
Trump espoused his worldview in remarkably few words. He is a vituperative critic of the post-Cold War international system. Where the architects of that system see it as a bulwark of stability and global prosperity, Trump sees it as diminishing the United States in favor of foreign countries and an international class of wealthy political and financial elites. Washington has been serving its own interests, he said, and not the people’s. That ends now. His America will turn inward, focusing on domestic stability, education, infrastructure, and jobs. The one exception will be the fight against Islamic terrorism, where Trump is prepared to join with autocracies in pursuit of common goals.
Trump forcefully rejected identity politics. Racial and ethnic identities, he said, are less important than our status as American citizens. “When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice.” There are no hyphenated Americans in this worldview, only Americans and outsiders. And Americans are to be privileged over outsiders. It’s been said that American presidents are replaced by their opposites. What a contrast to Barack Obama’s second inaugural address, where he called for a “world without walls.”
This was not a programmatic speech. There will be more policy specifics when Trump addresses a joint session of Congress on his budget proposal. Instead the inaugural address was Trump distilled: nationalist, populist, and ready to fight.
He better be. Trump delivered his combative speech in the midst of the very establishment he is attempting to overthrow. Surrounded by Bushes, Clintons, Obamas, Bidens, and Ryans, Trump aligned himself with the crowd against the celebrities and VIPs on the dais. Mass rallies, social media, and sheer force of personality are his weapons as he attempts to defenestrate the ruling class in Washington and bring a new spirit of patriotism to America. He draws strength from his gut connection with Jacksonian America—a connection deepened and enriched by one of the most combative, polarizing, bold, evocative, and indeed revolutionary inaugural addresses in American history.
Eight horrible years of the chief empty suit’s deliberate dismanteling and destruction of our society is coming to an end. No longer will we have a *cough, cough* leader *hack, spit* that does not believe in the exceptionalism of America. A very succint sad commentary of the people who elected him don’t you think? Our MSM and the other TPTB believe in disintegrating our country, our society, our neighborhoods and our homes. Again another sad commentary about the people who elected him the prior two elections.
Did you know that DC voted overwhelmingly for Hillary? 92.8% for her!!
Drain the swamp indeed!!!!
First round of suggestions I submitted at the Trump website for making America great again.
1. term limits on Congress (senators and house) that they can not hold a position in Congress for longer than 12 years in their lifetime.
2. Members of Congress salary must be no higher than the average salary of employed citizens as identified as employed by so-called government official numbers such as the same source data used to determine the % of unemployment each month.
3. True completely transparent % of unemployed citizens in the USA each month. Not stacking the data to eliminate impact of the high number of actual unemployed individuals. For example making sure that the formula for determining the % is true and put in such a way that the average citizen can understand it.
4. Concise top/executive level synopsis each month on the budget and actual spending of the federal government as well as the request put to state and county governments to follow in this standardization of transparency.
5. At least a 50% increase in the federal income tax dependent/s deduction from the gross wages earned. More suggestions to follow…
I hope/believe that this is the first step in our country of an American Spring.
His victory bucked the hard, unethical, unprofessional tactics of not only the DNC but the RNC, MSM, CFR, TLC, UN, Bilderbergs, the Round Table, etc.
Hopefully many conservatives have taken notice of the shenanigans of RNC party members and those who were seeking the position their own selves. How they said they would vote for Hillary instead of him. That plainly shows that the RNC and the DNC have the same wicked hand moving them.
Trillion dollar tax hike
– Hillary’s tax hike proposals will raise taxes on the American people by over $1,000,000,000,000 over the next ten years, based on her campaign’s own numbers.
- Payroll Tax Hike– Hillary said she would not veto a payroll tax increase on all Americans should such a bill reach her desk. She said she would set her middle class tax pledge aside. This took place Jan. 12 in Iowa, and it’s on video:
- Moderator: “Democrats have introduced a plan that Senator Sanders supports that you’ve come out against because it is funded by a payroll tax. If that were to reach your desk as President, would you veto it in order to make good on your tax pledge?”
- Hillary Clinton: “No. No.”
- Soda Tax Hike– Hillary endorsed a steep new soda pop tax in Philadelphia. This will cost soda purchasers an extra $2.16 per 12-pack. Bernie Sanders called out Hillary’s violation of her middle class tax pledge: “Frankly, I am very surprised that Secretary Clinton would support this regressive tax after pledging not to raise taxes on anyone making less than $250,000. This proposal clearly violates her pledge,” he said. Sanders also said: “The mechanism here is fairly regressive. And that is, it will be increasing taxes on low-income and working people.”
- 25% National Gun Tax– Hillary endorsed a new national 25% retail sales tax on guns. “I am all for that,” she told the Senate in 1993. On June 5, 2016 she was asked about her gun tax endorsement by George Stephanopoulos on ABC’s This Week. She acknowledged her gun tax endorsement and did not disavow it, saying she wanted the gun tax money to pay for Hillarycare. If you have any doubts about her strong desire to impose a new gun tax, watch her face in the
- Doubling of federal excise tax on guns— Hillary also endorsed a doubling of the existing federal excise tax on guns.
- 65% Death Tax– Hillary is now pushing a 65% Death Tax. And her own finances are arranged to shield herself from death taxes.
- Capital Gains Tax Hike– Hillary has proposed the most complex and Byzantine capital gains tax regime in American history, with ten different rates. She raises the top capital gains tax rate from 23.8% to 43.4%.
- No Corporate Income Tax Rate Relief for Anyone– Hillary offers no income tax rate reduction for any The USA has the highest corporate income tax in the world, which kills jobs and makes us less competitive. Even Bill Clinton understands the need to cut the corporate rate.
- No Personal Income Tax Rate Relieffor Anyone – Hillary offers no income tax rate reduction for any
- Carbon Tax– Hillary’s campaign has opened the door to a carbon tax if she wins the White House. Democrat Senate Leader Chuck Schumer is also fantasizing about a carbon tax under Hillary, and a carbon tax is part of the official 2016 Democrat party platform.
- To learn more about Hillary’s tax hike plan, visit ATR’s dedicated website, HighTaxHillary.com
Read more: http://www.atr.org/list-hillary-tax-hikes#ixzz4MfnICaEr
Follow us: @taxreformer on Twitter