“This country was started by a bunch of Christians from Europe, who had been influenced by the preaching and teaching of Luther, Calvin, Knox, and the Reformers; they came over here and settled. When the time came to set up a government, the leaders had to base it on the Bible to get the Christians to accept it. One of those “Founding Fathers” (John Adams) said,
“Our Constitution was made only for a religious and moral people. It is wholly inadequate for the government of any other.”
If that’s the case, this nation is shot. The culture of the Pilgrims, Wesley, Whitefield, Edwards, Asbury, Cartwright, Moody, Sunday, et al., is gone. The church in America no longer has any influence. When the basic “freedom” is the right to fornicate at will with whomever (or whatever!), instead of the freedom to worship and serve God as the Bible says, it’s over.”
- Allow anyone into our country.
- Remove the right to bear arms from law abiding citizens.
Eight horrible years of the chief empty suit’s deliberate dismanteling and destruction of our society is coming to an end. No longer will we have a *cough, cough* leader *hack, spit* that does not believe in the exceptionalism of America. A very succint sad commentary of the people who elected him don’t you think? Our MSM and the other TPTB believe in disintegrating our country, our society, our neighborhoods and our homes. Again another sad commentary about the people who elected him the prior two elections.
Did you know that DC voted overwhelmingly for Hillary? 92.8% for her!!
Drain the swamp indeed!!!!
First round of suggestions I submitted at the Trump website for making America great again.
1. term limits on Congress (senators and house) that they can not hold a position in Congress for longer than 12 years in their lifetime.
2. Members of Congress salary must be no higher than the average salary of employed citizens as identified as employed by so-called government official numbers such as the same source data used to determine the % of unemployment each month.
3. True completely transparent % of unemployed citizens in the USA each month. Not stacking the data to eliminate impact of the high number of actual unemployed individuals. For example making sure that the formula for determining the % is true and put in such a way that the average citizen can understand it.
4. Concise top/executive level synopsis each month on the budget and actual spending of the federal government as well as the request put to state and county governments to follow in this standardization of transparency.
5. At least a 50% increase in the federal income tax dependent/s deduction from the gross wages earned. More suggestions to follow…
MSM and the Establishment it represents is already busy filling the airwaves and internet with false information hoping to:
1. incite protests and more violent the better by the “people of love and acceptance” (hack, hack) liberals
2. poison the waters internationally of governments who do not understand the corrupt and biased relationship MSM has with TPTB, so that governments stances who immediately be divisive and uncooperative with the new President and his administration
Again all of this TRUTH and REALITY should PLAINLY show that MSM and TPTB do not have the BEST INTEREST of our country and its citizens as the priority.
Please let the sentence sink in.
That sentence/truth includes the Republican National Party.
Also keep in mind between now and the time Trump becomes the actual President of the country he needs to do face-time things because it is expected. He may also say remarks that possibly indicate a change in his political platform. Just smile when you read or hear it. He has to tread water between now and then. He has to play nice with individuals. In these interactions MSM will say he said certain things. Just smile.
Soon things will change.
I spent a lot of time marking up the article in Word only to lose all the mark-ups when pasting into WordPress. Sheesh! So I have attached the article as a PDF. It will take every bit of five minutes to read. It is a blistering revelation and analysis of what has happened in the matter of HC’s email and security unprofessional practices.
The Week magazine’s current issue’s cover story is how Trump is killing the Republican Party. What hot air! What is FINALLY killing the status-quo Republican Party is conservatives finally get at least one candidate who is not only saying what they believe in their own hearts but that is NOT an establishment crony. Our two-party malfunction is simply the one and same hand. The difference is the front of the hand or the back of the hand; that is it. Of course there is concern in many of the Trump voters if he will deliver. They aren’t idiots. But what they do know is the candidates the Republican Party has provided are a bunch of individuals who will on the whole will be no freaking different than Hillary.
The party decides it wants to usurp the citizens and not select their choice. You know what that is? Yet ANOTHER clear example of TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION! You know what we are SUPPOSED TO DO when that happens? Read the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and Bill of Rights. We are supposed to RISE UP and REMOVE the ENTRENCHED CORRUPT form of government.
What a sad state of affairs in Brussels. I listened quite a bit to the coverage about the terrorist attacks in Brussels yesterday and this morning. I heard a lot rehashing the story to fill up air time. I also heard supposed experts on either Brussels, foreign policy, terrorism, intelligence or our administration. Some really ridiculous comments were made. I wish I could quote exactly and name the individual but I was driving when I heard them and well, safety first. In general the comments were like:
- Isis is retreating and scrambling to recover since they lost 20% of the land they held in an area of Iraq.
- What is needed is more actionable intelligence.
- Yes, there are in essence, self-governing Muslim neighborhoods in Brussels…
- Here in the USA we may need to make air passengers arrive to the airport on foot instead of by car at the departure area of the terminals.
With ISIS and any other terrorist group, we have individuals who are simply not “playing by the rules”. We have individuals who do not want to be citizens of the neighborhood or country/state that they reside in. We have individuals who want to kill as many people as possible who disagree with their warped, immoral, unethical religious beliefs and convictions. They simply want to kill all “the others” or convert them by sword/AK-47. The continuous insistence that civilization must play by the rules in fighting these degenerate life-forms is noble in the romantic view of life but also quite ridiculous in the practical and real matter of life itself. This is not a police matter. These are not individuals who have rights in our country or any other country simply because THEY CHOOSE not to be citizens of their locale. Since they have made this choice we need to honor their point of view and treat them as real-life agents of death and destruction. If you or I discovered an IED in our neighborhood, would we take time to ascertain if it was ethical and/or legal to engage immediately in order to save human lives? Hopefully the answer is no. That is how we MUST view and engage any terrorist.
It is long time past for the leaders of government and policy to realize and act on the fact that the only way to win these battles is with the same vehemence a physician tries to eradicate cancer in a patient. You do it immediately, fully and with prejudice.