A commenter by the name of Bogeyfree provided this great comment at TCTH and I wanted to share it immediately.
Another day, another opportunity to remind AG Barr of the massive injustice that lies at his feet and every why millions of Americans know One System of Justice is a huge lie.
1. When no one is penalized for signing and putting forth a known false FISA before the FISC – 4 times!
2. When no one is penalized for altering a FIB 302
3. When no one is penalized for framing a General
4. When no one is penalized for withholding exculpatory evidence
5. When no one is penalized from 14 referrals from Congress
6. When no one is penalized for leaking a FISA to the media even when they have first hand evidence from a FBI SSA
7. When no one is penalized for unmasking hundreds of Americans
8. When no one is penalized after they lie and put in official reports saying people were Russia assets when they knew from day one they were western assets
9. When no one is penalized for allowing and conducting massive illegal spying using the NSA database for years to gather and extract data on millions of Americans even with hard evidence from an audit that proves this illegal spying at a rate of 85% of all queries.
10. When no one is penalized for setting up an unsecured server and for years using it to conduct official government business
11. When no one is penalized for claiming the DNC server was hacked by Russians when a simple interview of Assange could prove this too was a total lie.
12. When no one is penalized for using the Hammer Program to Spy and gather information on thousands of Americans including judges even after testimony from a first hand whistleblower who did the spying and who gave the FIB 47 hard drives of evidence.
13. When no on is penalized for organizing, planning and attempting a coup on a sitting President
And now we have……
14. When no one is penalized for destroying evidence by “accidentally” wiping 31 phones.
So please someone tell me how all of this can result in zero penalties if there is truly one system of justice as our Attorney General preaches.
Some one is going to have to tell me how the current DOJ leadership is any better than the prior one?
2 cents: and then Uranium One, pedovores of MSM and political figures, murder of children, the murder of Seth Rich, the incarceration of Julian Assange etc.
A recent report called “Foreign Terrorist Fighters in PKK/YPG in Syria: Violent Extremism Backfires” has revealed the relationship between YPG/PKK terrorists in Syria and Antifa movements in western countries, warning about the possible negative consequences of turning blind eye to extremist groups’ activities.
The report, written by academics Murat Tınas and Ahmet Demirden and published by the Turkish National Police Academy (TNPA), said that the PKK terror group’s affiliates in Syria have recruited many western individuals from far-right and far-left organizations including Antifa groups operating in European countries, the U.S., Canada, and Australia.
“When the U.S. president announced that Antifa would be designated a terrorist organization, many turned their eyes to the controversial Antifa movements. Although Antifa and some of its members’ criminal acts terrorizing their societies may be a new phenomenon for many, they remain well known to those who have been monitoring the current developments related to terrorism in the Middle East,” the report underlined.
from recent post
Add it all up.
2. Riots [organized _ANTIFA]
Make no mistake, they will not concede on Election Night.
Make no mistake, they will contest this legally in battleground states.
Make no mistake, they will project doubt in the election results
Make no mistake, they will organize massive riots and attempt Anarchy-99 design
drop 4722 9/16/20 12:16:59 EST
Gerard Baker, 7/6/20, WSJ-behind paywall
“The rot in America’s cultural institutions was spread for more than half a century by a self-loathing cultural establishment. Now it has matured amid a public malaise induced by 20 years of elite-driven political and economic failure that has undermined faith in the system that made America great.”
“It won’t be enough to reassert America’s great historic virtues. It will require weakening the power of the totalitarians on campus, ensuring fair access for all voices on tech platforms, holding to account the lawless mobs defacing and defaming the nation’s legacy. But it will also require addressing the rot in American capitalism, reining in the power of bloated monopolies, and ensuring that corporations prioritize Americans over their globalist, progressive agendas.””
This country hasn’t passed from great to evil in two decades. America hasn’t failed. But Americans have been failed—misled by inept and deceitful political leaders, deserted by predatory and mercenary corporate chiefs, and, above all, betrayed by a parasitic cultural elite that exploited American freedom to trash the country. It isn’t America’s history that needs to be repudiated. It’s its present.”
“America hasn’t failed. But Americans have been failed – misled by inept and deceitful political leaders, deserted by predatory and mercenary corporate chiefs, and, above all, betrayed by a parasitic cultural elite that exploited American freedom to trash the country. It isn’t America’s history that needs to be repudiated. IT IS THE PRESENT.” (closing emphasis added by me)
my 2 cents:
It is comical and disgusting to see so-called professional athletes who benefited from the USA capitalistic principles to become millionaires, multi-millionaires and those aspiring to be millionaires. These individuals whose income is tied to support of loyal fans whether in ticket sales, shopping purchases, brand affiliation and even more money because of their athletic prowess and public support. Athletes – yes remember that – athletes. Not paid for by X political commentary ranters. No, they are ATHLETES. What do athletes do? Well they ARE SUPPOSED TO BE performing in their sport to the best of their abilities. It is that simple. Public support especially ticket sales and television viewing of sporting events is because the public wants to see these ATHLETES PERFORM to the best of their abilities in their sport. NOWHERE in this transaction has the public stood up demanding athletes do anything else than be athletes.
Everything wrote in the preceding paragraph applies in likeness to movie, television, streaming entertainment, etc.. aka “Hollywood”. Replace ATHLETE for ACTOR and sport with released entertainment product. Again, we DON’T want to hear or see your political beliefs IF you are going to leverage your celebrity status & salaries into force-feeding the support of the public with your political or philosophical beliefs. PERIOD.
You are actors and athletes neither which has a prerequisite for the needs of superior intelligence, excellent discernment skills or the ability to perform accurate critical thinking. So plz, SHUT UP and just DO YOUR JOBS.