For future reference (see “I told you so”)
1.. FED will raise interest rates if a Republican candidate becomes President in the USA.
2. The Federal Deficit will start growing again if and when the Republican nominee begins winning in the polls for the next election. Over 200 days in which the Federal Deficit has NOT GROWN one penny.
3. In the era of the next non-Democrat President we will see an economy and market free fall far worse than that of 2008.
Note these are not because of bad Republican candidates or Republican conservative policies, it is simply because they are not liberal Democrats.
4. Our Muslim President – chief empty suit – has provided his Muslim-brothers what is needed for Iran to continue and increase terrorism against the nation of Israel. And with the treaty signed, sealed and delivered to his favorite ayatollah he can say his Muslim embracing policies are accomplished. And he smirks when he will see Netanyahu – if ever again.
5. Iran within five years will have and successfully tested and brandish its nuclear weapon.
Back to the USA
6. Christians will face significant persecution in our country within the next ten years. I am talking weak preferential inconveniences. I am referring to financial and economical policies affecting people who identify themselves as Christians. And churches in the USA will lose their tax-exemption status.
That’s all for now.
Read the document being peddled in the USA and possibly elsewhere.
If you have noticed recent Iran comments following the conference which expressed dismay at WH actions and statements it is because of the shenanigans of the chief empty suit and his cronies.
The document is NOT agreed to. It makes the statement using verbal gymnastics in the opening paragraph buried near the end of the paragraph: “Important implementation details are still subject to negotiation, and nothing is agreed until everything is agreed.”
Translated: nothing is actually agreed to
What the WH is attempting to do is quiet Congress, Netanyahu/Israel and conservative media/news reporting agencies by supposedly giving everyone what the WH (wink, wink) is trying to get Iran to agree to. Remember the WH (remember those promises of transparency from Mr. Change himself) has again not been forthcoming as to what was the goals he was trying (wink, wink) to get Iran to agree to. *eyes rolling*
Now with Iran STILL not budging (no surprise) he is having to do this in hope of stopping the pressure from REALISTS to increase sanctions against Iran.
Funny thing is what we now have is the document that will reveal how many more infamous “red-lines” will end up being crossed by unfriendlies (understatement on my part) when at the end of June (really early July) when low and behold either no agreement is agreed to again or their is an agreement and it is bent over backwards to Iran’s desires.
Seeing the headline in today’s New York Post that Japan is relinquishing to the USA more than 700 pounds of weapons-grade plutonium and a large quantity of highly enriched uranium, a decades-old research stockpile that is large enough to build dozens of nuclear weapons I believe is an example of what O is pushing for in backroom talks with Israel. I have wrote before that I think he is deceptively and discreetly in additional backroom conversations with Iran about the nuclear program, slowly getting the pieces in place to come at Netanyahu and Israel about the unverified nuclear program they have.
Note that the nuclear talks with Iran have only let up pressure on the Iranians in return for what has in essence their appearing to be nice.
And while mentioning Iran I figure I should “put out there” the whole Russia/Ukrainian/Crimea drama. Why put it like that? Because I think it is all linked and throw in also Syria. The thought occurred to me yesterday “what if Crimea and yet to unfold events in Ukraine is merely “payment” to Putin for his actions in: 1) changing the story line is Syria so O could save some face 2) future leveraging of Russia’s unique position and relationship with Iran as the nuclear drama unfolds?” What if the so-called “powers that be” treated Crimea and quite possibly Ukraine as a pawn and sacrificed it for what they consider “the greater good”?
But back to Iran and Israel – I believe Kerry and O’s beating of the peace war drums in reference to the Palestinians and Israel peace talks is the equivalent of pounding a piece of meat to tenderize it for cooking. All the actions will lead to the Iranian and/or USA demand for Israel to relinquish their nuclear weapons. Why? To aid the Muslim world as well as any other anti-Semitic peoples in their quest to rid the world of the nation of Israel and the Jews. If you are someone who has studied Bible prophecy you know that this will happen again and it will be far more effective than when Hitler tried it. It will happen.
Can we get a straight story? Let me put it in a better way – can we be told the truth?
Do you remember what “truth” is? “Truth” does not include spin. It does not include half the information.
For those of you who are unable to understand or remember what “truth” is, let me provide the definition of the word from Dictionary.com:
1. the true or actual state of a matter
2. conformity with fact or reality, verity
3. a verified or indisputable fact, proposition, principle, or the like
4. the state or character of being true
5. actuality or actual existence
What exactly I am referring to? What EXACTLY is the nuclear agreement with Iran? No, I do not want Kerry’s interpretation of the document. NO, I do not want Iran’s interpretation. What EXACTLY does the document state? NO, I don’t want information from a brief or from websites interpreting of the events. NO, we do not want information from an anonymous inside source. We WANT TO SEE THE EXACT DOCUMENT. WE WANT TO READ THE EXACT WORDS.
We can not trust our governments.
I’ve spent too much time this morning digesting the “news” aka “spin” of the “deal with Iran”.
I’ve seen the “historic achievement” called such by the Hussein Obama administration. I’ve read that “the West” has agreed that Iran has the right to pursue nuclear enrichment. I’ve read where Kerry says “no that is not the case, the issue was punted”. Israel in essence stating we told you he was brewing a bad deal and that the world has just become an even more dangerous place.
Earlier this week it was reported that the Ayatollah had issued his “red line”.
So what exactly is the deal?
The Geneva deal releases just over $4bn in Iranian oil sales revenue from frozen accounts, and suspends restrictions on the country’s trade in gold, petrochemicals, car and plane parts.
In return, Iran undertakes to restrict its nuclear activities. Over the next six months it has agreed to:
• stop enriching uranium above 5%, reactor-grade, and dilute its stock of 20%-enriched uranium or convert it to oxide, which makes it harder to enrich further. The medium-enriched uranium, in its hexafluoride gas form, is relatively easy to turn into weapons-grade material, so it is a major proliferation concern.
• not to increase its stockpile of low-enrichment uranium.
• freeze its enrichment capacity by not installing any more centrifuges, leaving more than half of its existing 16,000 centrifuges inoperable.
• not to fuel or to commission the heavy-water reactor it is building in Arak or build a reprocessing plant that could produce plutonium from the spent fuel.
• accept more intrusive nuclear inspections by the International Atomic Energy Agency, including daily visits to some facilities.
What does this mean?
1. MUCH needed funds are going to flow back into Iran.
2. Iran is allowed to continue nuclear enrichment.
3. The centrifuges that have not been assembled and turned on are to remain off-line.
4. The heavy-water reactor which is being built needs to stop. If I understand matters has absolutely no civil application – put another way – it is a military application.
The agreement is a six month document.
For a nation apparently desperate for funds, a six month pause is a wise course of action.
So what has actually changed?
They are receiving sanctions relief for allowing the pause button to be pushed.
With the November 12th comments of Hussein Obama’s press secretary ““The American people do not want a march to war,” he told reporters. Therefore: “…spoiling diplomatic talks with Iran would be a march to war” – Iran, Israel and the world was given the subtle queue that the president of the USA had removed the military option from the table. Of course anyone who has actually been paying attention to the events of his administration and specifically – him – knew with reasonable certainty that they were not really an option in the first place. For those who were not paying attention the specific events and lack of backbone by the president in Benghazi and Syria SHOULD have made it abundantly clear.
With this backdrop reasonable leaders and their nations are scrambling to form a coalition to block if not thwart the USA’s apparent strategy. France is being given the option of aligning with the Middle East powers – Israel, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Egypt in effort to prevent Iran from realizing its nuclear weapon goal. At the same time Peres in Israel is trying to smooth relations between his nation and the USA. Netanyahu has tried to show the USA that its strategy is greatly flawed. Netanyahu undoubtedly knows that it will fall on the deaf ears of Hussein but he needs to go through the work so as to “cover his rear” with his nation and Knesset. As well I am sure he hopes to get this information in the ears and eyes of those officials elsewhere to boost resolve and maybe even add more nations to the coalition.
“Coincidentally” (I don’t believe in coincidences) Wednesday (one day following Carney’s remarks) news made it to my attention that Russia has agreed to help Iran build a second nuclear plant.
Hussein Obama’s apparent decision to prefer to align with Iran (told you it was coming) does provide Israel specifically Netanyahu with more freedom. Actually he had the freedom in the first place but making a poor decision to listen & believe Hussein Obama led to him staying in tow with Hussein Obama. Remember the next step in the diplomatic process will be the pressure and spotlight to be shifted away from Iran and onto Israel in reference to its nuclear program. It will happen and when it does the USA is declared clearly no longer an allied to Israel.
Apparently France is the only nation which is trying to ensure that Iran actually had to make substantial actions to get any sanctions relief which is telling to the discerning reader. The implication is that the USA and posse were willing to offer sanctions relief without much actual actions from Iran just words. So in our wacky world it was France that stood up for the best interests of the world, Middle East and Israel. “French opposition was focused on a draft text agreement that laid out a short-term deal to slow down or stop elements of the Iranian nuclear programme in return for limited sanctions relief. The French complained that the text, which they said was mostly drafted by Iran and the US, had been presented as a fait accompli and they did not want to be stampeded into agreement.”
Again proving to Netanyahu, Peres and the people of Israel that despite all the words Hussein Obama does not have Israel’s or the Middle East best interests at heart.
If France holds out and an agreement is not reached that makes Hussein Obama and John Kerry look like great leaders and peace-makers of the world ad nauseam, that we will see growing pressure on Israel via two paths. First in the Palestinian so called peace process and secondly for Israel to sign the UN nuclear proliferation’s agreement and rid itself of all nuclear weapons.
I think it is this second part which is key to Hussein Obama’s strategy to leverage/force Israel into accepting a nuclear Iran.