“It makes sense that witchcraft and the occult would rise as society becomes increasingly postmodern,” author Julie Roys, formerly of Moody Radio, told the Christian Post. “The rejection of Christianity has left a void that people, as inherently spiritual beings, will seek to fill.”
Roys added that witchcraft is especially attractive to Millenials because it has been “effectively repackaged.”
“No longer is witchcraft and paganism satanic and demonic,” said Roys. “[I]t’s a ‘pre-Christian tradition’ that promotes ‘free thought’ and ‘understanding of earth and nature.'”
Author and Christian radio (“My Faith Radio”) host Carmen FowlerLaBerge, referencing the Quartz data, tweeted last month, “As mainline Protestantism continues its devolution, the U.S. witch population is rising astronomically. There may now be more Americans who identify as practicing witches, 1.5 mil, than there are members of mainline Presbyterianism (PCUSA) 1.4 mil.”
- perversion of the English translation by the works of such men as Hort, Westcott, Metzger & Nestles.
- Darwin’s repackaging and rebranding of evolution
- Development of so-called higher learning for Christian ministers
- The embracing of the works of Hort, Westcott, Metzger & Nestles in the so-called Christian universities and colleges.
- Development of so-called scholarly subjects as higher-criticism, textual criticism, Greek 1, 2, 3, Greek exegesis, Greek syntax, readings in Greek literature, likewise path of study of & in Hebrew…
- The development of “Christian” leaders who no longer believe that God”s word is inerrant, the Lord Jesus Christ is God the Son, propitiation, atonement, etc.
- Such Christian leaders go out in the nation and infect local churches across the nation.
- Steps 3-6 increase not only in volume but in the depths of apostasy
- So called bible perversions (well over 150 since 1900) that further attack the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Trinity, etc
- The members of local churches have their soul vexed by the continuous bombardment in step 7 & 8
- Their souls get vexed further by their enjoyment of television, movies, entertainment.
- And to now rush to the conclusion…. the rejection of Christianity because the majority of churches and their ministers are steeped in apostasy.