For future reference (see “I told you so”)
1.. FED will raise interest rates if a Republican candidate becomes President in the USA.
2. The Federal Deficit will start growing again if and when the Republican nominee begins winning in the polls for the next election. Over 200 days in which the Federal Deficit has NOT GROWN one penny.
3. In the era of the next non-Democrat President we will see an economy and market free fall far worse than that of 2008.
Note these are not because of bad Republican candidates or Republican conservative policies, it is simply because they are not liberal Democrats.
4. Our Muslim President – chief empty suit – has provided his Muslim-brothers what is needed for Iran to continue and increase terrorism against the nation of Israel. And with the treaty signed, sealed and delivered to his favorite ayatollah he can say his Muslim embracing policies are accomplished. And he smirks when he will see Netanyahu – if ever again.
5. Iran within five years will have and successfully tested and brandish its nuclear weapon.
Back to the USA
6. Christians will face significant persecution in our country within the next ten years. I am talking weak preferential inconveniences. I am referring to financial and economical policies affecting people who identify themselves as Christians. And churches in the USA will lose their tax-exemption status.
That’s all for now.
For the past six months I have thought about writing just about every day but then when I consider the content which is usually driven by the news events of the day I end before starting – in frustration. Many of the problems in the USA is direct result of policies and laws based on a erred philosophy of some sort (see for example: liberal political philosophy and their many agendas to reshape our country in their immoral and self-indulgent minds). America – the people – are getting what they deserve and it will get MUCH worse. The individuals, who should have been alert, sober and effective in safeguarding a more moral and servant-leadership way of life, went MIA.
Do you realize the preceding 116 words sums up the whole situation? And in this, the liberal IS being sober, alert and safeguarding against a more moral, conservative attempt to correct matters. This has been and will continue to be a very real battle of philosophies, politics, mentalities, and spiritual warfare in high places. “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” [Ephesians 6:12] Again, matters are going to get MUCH worse here in the USA.
Then to look across the rest of the world and honestly there is no wonder why things are playing out in so many different ways but all with the same effect of masses being fed up with their governments or other countries. No wonder because all of these countries long ago kicked God out of their way of life. So – it is no wonder.
I am sure the reality of ISIS is because of Obama’s policies, “bent” and lack of true leadership. I know he and his posse point at Bush and the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. Obama’s bent. This cancer (ISIS) would be aggressively dealt with in the very beginning by wise true leadership. You can disagree with me, which is fine. A man who does not believe in an exceptional America and has aggressively tried to remove and hinder ways for the exceptionalism to impact correctly our country and the world does not have the moral and ethical right to judge against our nation. The truth is he should not be our president but the majority of the voting population of our country have went the way of gimmicks, coolness, fads and desperate need of popularity. Join the gang. Period. Drink the Kool-Aid, everyone else is.
We have got to change things here. If you are a parent, you of all people should be doing everything you can to put the garbage back in the garbage cans and take the garbage to corner to be removed from impacting your home, neighborhood, subdivision, city (get the point?).
We HAVE GOT to change things here.