Rubbing the noggin
For future reference (see “I told you so”)
1.. FED will raise interest rates if a Republican candidate becomes President in the USA.
2. The Federal Deficit will start growing again if and when the Republican nominee begins winning in the polls for the next election. Over 200 days in which the Federal Deficit has NOT GROWN one penny.
3. In the era of the next non-Democrat President we will see an economy and market free fall far worse than that of 2008.
Note these are not because of bad Republican candidates or Republican conservative policies, it is simply because they are not liberal Democrats.
4. Our Muslim President – chief empty suit – has provided his Muslim-brothers what is needed for Iran to continue and increase terrorism against the nation of Israel. And with the treaty signed, sealed and delivered to his favorite ayatollah he can say his Muslim embracing policies are accomplished. And he smirks when he will see Netanyahu – if ever again.
5. Iran within five years will have and successfully tested and brandish its nuclear weapon.
Back to the USA
6. Christians will face significant persecution in our country within the next ten years. I am talking weak preferential inconveniences. I am referring to financial and economical policies affecting people who identify themselves as Christians. And churches in the USA will lose their tax-exemption status.
That’s all for now.